DeVilbiss nebulizer machine changes medication from a liquid to a mist so you can inhale it into your lungs. The Medicine solution is converted from liquid to a mist. It delivers medication directly to the lungs and the respiratory system. Patients with asthma, COPD, or another lung disease have prescribed medicine that can be taken using a nebulizer.
The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than 30 years. The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide is unmatched in quality and performance.
- Maximum compressor pressure – 30 psig or greater
- Compressor free air flow – 9 lpm or greater
- The longest-lasting compressor on the market with an average product life of 10 years
- Metal frame motor construction
- Unmatched quality and durability – Great for nursing homes and long-term users.
- A unique four-pole motor design extends the life of the unit
- Large built-in compartment for storing nebulizers and tubing
- Built-in nebulizer holder
- Includes disposable nebulizer with mouthpiece and aerosol mask X 1 unit
- User Manual
- How to Use Pulmo Aide Compressor Nebulizer
|Dimensions||6.3" (W) x 10.5" (H) x 10.1" (D)|
|Free Air Flow||12 lpm Typical|
|Max Pressure||30 psig or Greater|
|Sound Level||51-55 dBA|
|Warranty||Limited 5 Year|
|Manufacture Warrenty||5 Years Warranty|
|DeVilbiss Service Department||+1-800-338-1988, +1-814-443-4881|
DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide Nebulizer System has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than thirty years. Modern styling, durability, and ease of use make this unit perfect for in-home asthma treatments.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-401-3637