Medpro compressor nebulizer kit machine changes the liquid medicine into mist by using compressed air technology, for the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract. This compressor nebulizer machine includes an adult and a child mask, mouthpiece, tubing, nebulizer cup, and replacement air filters.
- Capacity: 6 ml.
- Compressed air technology
- For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Includes an adult and a child mask, mouthpiece, tubing, nebulizer cup, and replacement air filters
- Ideal for treating: Colds, Asthma, Respiratory diseases
- Medpro compressor Nebulizer kit includes; 1 nebulizer kit, an AC adaptor, and illustrated instructions. Assembly required.
- Nebulizer machine for Kids & Adults
- Download The User Manual for MedPro 705-470.
How to Use MedPro Nebulizer? Watch This Video:
|Medication capacity||6 ml|
|Particle size||0.5 to 5 µm|
|Average nebulization rate||0.2 - 0.5 ml/min|
|Operation pressure||35 to 45 Psi|
|Airflow||6 - 9 lpm|
|Sound level||60 dB|
|Power||AC 115 - 120V / 60Hz|
|Dimensions||9.4" x 6.3" x 4.7"|
|Item Weight:||3.4 lbs.|
FAQ for Medpro Nebulizer Machine:
Why is there no mist coming out of my nebulizer?
A: Your medication might not produce a mist for you to breathe in if there is a filthy filter, leftover medication in the chamber, a kink in the air tube, or a missing part like a vaporizer head or baffle.
Can a Medpro nebulizer kit be used for kids and Adults?
A. Yes, it can be used for adults & adults.
What is the best nebulizer machine price?
A. The price of a nebulizer machine range from $50 to $120.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-401-3637
For Emergency pick up - 24/7 7 Days a week on Call Pickup*
AfterHour Surcharge May Apply - $49 (7pm - 7 am)