- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Soft inner materials
- An adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Patented. See 3M.com/paten
3M™ Particulate Respirator 9205+, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles. The lightweight, three-panel-designed respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M`s proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles while allowing for easy breathing. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal. Unique features of the Aura™ Series Particulate Respirators include a sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of your nose allowing more room for eyewear, an embossed top panel that is designed to help reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air, and innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. These features are designed to enhance user comfort; the unique three-panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and its individual packaging allows for easy storage prior to use.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
Both N95 and KN95 masks are not reusable. After regular use, the mask effectiveness declines. Anytime you come in close contact with infected with COVID-19, you should use new N95 or KN95 facemask.
Emerdepot, a medical suppliers based on Toronto, provide free sample to test before you buy a box. We also provide Fit Test.
We are leading wholesale medical supplies based in Toronto helping Canadians to get safety equipment. We have large catalogue of Health care, Medical Supplies, PPE, Disaster management.