Tensoplast is an elastic bandage, adhesive and porous, made with high quality stretchable fabric. It allows a controlled compression and firm support. Its high quality porous adhesive helps preserve skin’s integrity, its fringed edges make it really comfortable and yellow line in the middle of the tape facilitates overlapping applications. It is ideal to use on angular parts of the body, for a firm support of injured articulations and joints, as a support bandage for sprains and to control effusion and swelling.
Features and benefits:
- Porous for less maceration.
- Firm reliable adhesive.
- Fluffy edges for comfort.
- Central yellow line for accurate overlap.
- To retain bandage in irregular areas.
- Firm support for injured joints.
- To control effusion and swelling.
- To approximate wound edges and prevent dehiscence.
- Support bandage for sprains and strains.