- Seal: Self-sealing
- Brand: Medicom
- Dimensions: 7.5 "x 13"
- Box Size: 200/ Box
- REF: 99030
- Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches Steam & EO Blue Film
Sterilization Pouch Feature:
- Triple seal with a wider breadth for a stronger seal.
- To distinguish between treated and unprocessed units, external process markers (placed outside the useable field) are used to show that the unit has been directly subjected to the sterilizing process.
- Internal multivariable indicators, which are found inside the useable field, are created to respond to two or more of the important factors and are meant to signal exposure to a sterilization cycle at a specified value of the selected variables.
- After sterilization, the thumb loop notch makes it easier to clean and aseptically open the pouch.
- Instruments are prevented from interfering with the internal multiparameter chemical indicator by an internal isolating seal.
How to use Sterilization pouches?
The self-sealing sterilization pouches are designed to give medical professionals an efficient way to contain objects (skin and mucosal tissue contact) destined for steam autoclaves and ethylene oxide treatment (EO). The dual process markings on the pouch are made to let the user know if the pouch has been sterilized using steam or EO.