The world’s fastest HIV test. INSTI® HIV Self Test is designed as a single-use HIV test kit that allows you to detect HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies using a drop of human fingerstick blood and get results in the comfort of your home. Easy to Use A quick and easy blood test with three simple steps Sensitive Can detect HIV up to 2 weeks sooner than other brands.
How it works
The test uses simple flow-through technology to detect HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies using a drop of human fingerstick blood. The test is intended for use by untrained lay users as a self-test to aid in the diagnosis of HIV-1 and HIV-2 infection using a small drop (50μL) of blood obtained through fingerstick collection procedures.
Using its novel flow-through technology, INSTI provides instant results that are over 99% accurate. INSTI’s 3rd Generation technology detects HIV two weeks sooner than any other HIV self-test available on the market.
- Detects HIV infection up to two weeks sooner compared to leading brands
- Built-in IgG capture procedural control
- Bandage and lancet included within the product
- No timer is needed for the product
- spill-free membrane
- Only require one drop of blood
- No timmers, no wit time
- Detects the earliest HIV antibody (IgM)
How to Use INSTI HIV Self Test Kit?
How to Check HIV Test Kit result?
You can compare your result with the following pictures to find out its negative, positive or invalid.
Not for Users:
- Below the age of 18
- Taking Anti-retroviral Treatment (ART)
- Who has participated in the HIV vaccine study
- With a bleeding disorder
- Afraid of needles