- 650ml bottle
- Case of 12 x 650ml bottles
Manufacturer: Steris Canada
Country of Origin: Canada
- Initiates point-of-use cleaning of surgical instruments without handling instruments
- Prevents the drying of soils on dirty surgical instruments
- Provides surgical instrument protection
- Available in a Bag on Valve or Trigger Spray dispenser
How PRE-KLENZ Works
The neutral pH, and clear gel is applied on surgical instruments to keep instruments moist and initiates pre-cleaning.
- Productivity – Pre-Cleaning begins at point-of-use to make future reprocessing easier.
- Safety – Soiled sharps are visible through clear gel. Dispensed gel on surgical instruments reduces potential for exposure due to sloshing or spilling associated with the transport of liquid presoak trays.
- Instrument/Equipment Protection – Clear gel does not stain. Broad-material compatibility does not harm aluminum and other soft metals.
Both N95 and KN95 masks are not reusable. After regular use, the mask effectiveness declines. Anytime you come in close contact with infected with COVID-19, you should use new N95 or KN95 facemask.
Emerdepot, a medical suppliers based on Toronto, provide free sample to test before you buy a box. We also provide Fit Test.
We are leading wholesale medical supplies based in Toronto helping Canadians to get safety equipment. We have large catalogue of Health care, Medical Supplies, PPE, Disaster management.