The model 9500-N95 is a NIOSH approved respirator. This respirator is also cleared by FDA for surgical use. The quality certificate inside the box may display non-medical on it, but that is due to the regulations of origin country (NIOSH approval number: 84A-5411). This comes in a pack of 20 respirators in a box.
Makrite 9500 Features:
- FDA Cleared NIOSH Approved
- FDA 510(K) Clearance: K020474
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-5411
- For medical use
- Cup style respirator
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance
- NIOSH 95 and FDA cleared surgical respirator
- Adjustable nose clips and overhead straps
- Foam Anti-Fog Nose Pads
They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide proper fit. These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used TB situations as recommended by OSHA.
Contact Us for Medical supplies, PPE, Face Mask, Rapid Test Information:
Call: 1888-401-3637, 647- 879- 7225,
Visit our Location: 3220 Dufferin Street, Unit- 14 A, North York Ontario Canada M6A 2T3