Designed for children(kids) aged 4 –12 years, optimal respiratory protection by conforming to smaller faces from Medicom. It meets the ASTM F2100 Level requirements.
Medicom Kids Face Mask ASTM Level 1 Features
- This Medicom pediatric safe mask is a 3-layered kids' face mask.
- Meets ASTM F2100 - Level 1 requirements for a medical mask
- Click this link for Medical Kids Mask Approved by Health Canada
- Latex-free kids' face masks.
- Pediatric (kids) face mask designed for children aged 4-12 years of age ensures optimal respiratory protection by conforming to small faces.
- Soft, non-woven material provides enhanced breathability and comfort
- This face mask adjustable nosepiece provides a comfortable, personalized fit.
- Smooth, stretchy, ultrasonically sealed ear loops prevent irritation and allow easy removal without self-contamination
- A pack contains 50 pcs disposable medical kids' face masks.
Medicom Kids Face Mask ASTM Level 1 Approvals & Standards
|Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)||≥ 95%|
|Particulate filtration efficiency at 0.1 μm (PFE)||≥ 95%|
|Resistant to penetration by synthetic blood||@80 mm Hg|
|Differential Pressure (ΔP)||< 5.0 mm H2O/ cm2|
|Flame Speed||Class 1|
Buy Medicom Kids Face Mask ASTM Level 1 in Toronto at emerdepot.com
EmerDepot is approved by Health Canada for Medical Devices Establishment License
Contact Us for N95 Face Mask, Adult & Kids Face Mask, Medical Supplies, PPE, Rapid Antigen Test :Call: 1-888-401-3637 or 647- 879- 7225
Visit our Location: 3220 Dufferin Street, Unit- 14 A, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6A 2T3
Both N95 and KN95 masks are not reusable. After regular use, the mask effectiveness declines. Anytime you come in close contact with infected with COVID-19, you should use new N95 or KN95 facemask.
Emerdepot, a medical suppliers based on Toronto, provide free sample to test before you buy a box. We also provide Fit Test.
We are leading wholesale medical supplies based in Toronto helping Canadians to get safety equipment. We have large catalogue of Health care, Medical Supplies, PPE, Disaster management.