381312 - 24 G x 0.75 in. BD Insyte-W™ peripheral venous catheter (0.7 mm x 19 mm) made of BD Vialon™ biomaterial. Has wings and a notched needle.
BD Vialon™, a unique proprietary biomaterial, has been proven to enhance clinical and economic outcomes.
- Increases the ease of penetration
- Reduces the risks of infiltration
- Exhibits greater kink resistance
- Reduces the risks of phlebitis up to 50%
- Reduces IV restarts due to reduced complications
- Increases indwelling time
- Reduces the total IV therapy costs used due to longer indwelling times
Stabilizing wings provide a large surface area for taping down the catheter improving catheter securement.
Key Features BD 381312:
|Product type||Peripheral venous catheter|
|DNR (Latex) free?||Yes|
|Type||Notched needle, Winged|
|Brand||BD Vialon™, BD Insyte-W™|
|Material||BD Vialon™ biomaterial|