Keep tabs on your wellness with the Contec pulse oximeter. This compact device slips right onto your finger to spot-check your oxygen saturation and pulse rate. It delivers quick results on the easy-to-read digital display with just a touch of a button. It features a SpO2 (oxygen saturation) and pulse rate bar graph for at-a-glance convenience.
- A pulse oximeter measures oxygen saturation and pulse rate for quick and reliable at-home monitoring
- Digital display with bar graphs makes it easy to see your stats at a glance
- Low power consumption
- Interference resistance capacity against ambient light and measurement performance at low perfusion keeps it running smoothly
- Low battery level indication alarm, auto power-off after 5 seconds, and an included neck strap make operation effortless
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
Is 72 bpm a good heart rate?
Yes, 72 beats per minute is a good heart rate. According to the American Heart Association, your risk of dying from a heart attack is lower if your heart rate is below 80 beats per minute.
A normal resting heart rate ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute. However, it is healthier to have a heart rate that is at the lower end of the range.