Surface Disinfectant/Decontaminant Cleaner
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HCV, bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi. It is safe for all areas of the facility including the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas, and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is perfect for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
CaviCide Kill Claims
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: Bovis (BCG)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bordetella pertussis
- Extended Spectrum ÃŸ-lactamase Escherichia coli (ESBL)
- Candida albicans
Both N95 and KN95 masks are not reusable. After regular use, the mask effectiveness declines. Anytime you come in close contact with infected with COVID-19, you should use new N95 or KN95 facemask.
Emerdepot, a medical suppliers based on Toronto, provide free sample to test before you buy a box. We also provide Fit Test.
We are leading wholesale medical supplies based in Toronto helping Canadians to get safety equipment. We have large catalogue of Health care, Medical Supplies, PPE, Disaster management.