CAIRE® Companion™ 5 LPM compact stationary oxygen concentrator is one of the most technologically advanced concentrators available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance are the perfect combination for equipment providers.
- Delivers 0.5 to 5.0 liter per minute of continuous flow oxygen at the highest purity levels.
- autoFLOW technology will reduce power consumption by around 15% when operating at 2.0 LPM.
- UltraSilent technology produces near-silent operation of around 50 decibels of sound level.
- Easy to read LED hour meter that displays diagnostic alarm codes.
- Compact and slim; easily fits in most home environments. Includes durable wheels and an integrated top handle.
- Cannula barb and a front-loading humidifier bottle area for easy access and a secure attachment.
Caire Companion 5 Home Concentrator Specifications:
|Oxygen||0.5 to 5.0 Liter per Minute|
|Dimensions||12.5 inches Wide x 21.5 inches High x 13.5 inches Deep|
|Product Weight||36 pounds|
|Warranty||3-Year Standard Warranty|
|Alarms / Alerts||Power Failure, General Unit Malfunction, Flow Rate Error|
|Filters||HEPA Filter, Intake Filter|
|Flow Settings||0.5 to 5.0 LPM|
|Noise Level||50 decibels at 2 liters per minute on continuous flow|
|Outlet Pressure||4.6 PSIG nominal|
|Oxygen Purity||85% to 95%; Continuous Flow Accuracy: +/- 10% or 200ml/min, whichever is greater|
|Power||120 Volts, 60 Hz (Hertz)|
|Power Consumption||250 watts at 2 liters per minute, maximum of 350 watts|
|Operating Ranges, Intended for Use||Environment: 41 degrees to 104 degrees and up to 95% relative humidity
Altitude: -1,253 to 9,878 feet
|Storage Ranges, Intended for Storage||Environment:-40 degrees to 158 degrees and up to 95% relative humidity|
|Items in the Box||Caire Companion 5 unit (15067013), Cannula (C-7), and User’s Manual.|
|User Manual||Click here to download|