AMSure® 2-Way Siliconized Latex Foley Catheters are durable and flexible which help improve patient comfort. Silicone is typically resistant to chemical attack and insensitive to temperature changes.
- Silicone coating helps reduce urethral irritation
- Smooth beveled symmetrical eyes minimize tissue damage
- Large oval eyes aid in maximum drainage
- Firm catheter tip designed to improve ease of insertion
- Symmetrical balloon provides a tight seal at the neck of the urethra
- Sterile, DEHP Free and BPA Free
The Foley catheters are 16 in. (40.64 cm) long, available in a variety of French and balloon sizes.
|AS 41018||18 Fr, 16 in. (40.64 cm)||5 cc||10/Box|
|AS 41020||20 Fr, 16 in. (40.64 cm)||5 cc||10/Box|
|AS 42016||16 Fr, 16 in. (40.64 cm)||30 cc||10/Box|
|AS 42018||18 Fr, 16 in. (40.64 cm)||30 cc||10/Box|
|AS 42020||20 Fr, 16 in. (40.64 cm)||30 cc||10/Box|