Provide health practitioners the flexibility to quickly switch from diaphragm to bell in order to clearly distinguish high and low frequencies. Ensures optimal acoustical performance and durability.
- 22" Tubing.
- Screw-in ear tip.
- Non-chill bell.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Color: Grey
- Extra-deep bell allows for outstanding low-frequency sound transmission
- Diaphragm designed and crafted for exceptional sensitivity, providing greater amplification and crisper acoustics
- Extra thick tubing walls minimize extraneous noise for enhanced sound clarity
- Screw-in ear tips provide better sound transmission
- Personalized comfort with a selection of 2 types of ear tips: soft-sealing and semi-soft
- Relatively lightweight stethoscope for extended wear
- 22" length tubing optimizes acoustic and comfort requirements, allowing greater flexibility in examination angles with no loss of acoustics
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm for patient comfort