Please note this item is NON-RETURNABLE. SKU: 22600710702011060
The AED PlusTM is the first and only fully-rescue accessible AED that offers Real CPR HelpTM for chest compression depth and pace. In a case of abrupt cardiac arrest, real-time feedback enables rescuers to perform the best manual CPR feasible (SCA). The AED Plus helps all SCA victims, not just those who require a shock, by directing rescuers along the entire Chain of Survival. The AED Plus uses lithium camera batteries that are sold in stores to power its one-piece, distinctive ZOLL electrode pad for quick and precise installation. The shelf life of the pad and the batteries is five years.
• 1ea 8000-0812-01; Public Safety PASS Cover
• 1ea 8000-0807-01; Type 123 Lithium Batteries, qty ten (10) w/storage sleeve
• 1pr 8900-0800-01 ; CPR-D-pads One Piece electrode w/Real CPR Help. Five (5) year shelf-life.
• 1ea 8000-0802-01 ; AED Carry Softcase
• 5-year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration = 7-year total)