A cohesive Bandage is used in non-invasive procedures, such as to cover a dressing or to support a body part following an injury. The highly adaptable “no-slip” bandage adheres to itself, not to skin or hair.
- Meet the treatment needs that require increased, consistent compression while not causing irritation or patient discomfort.
- Provide a more consistent, long-term level of compression.
- Comfortable: soft, breathable, lightweight, conformable
- Self-adherent: won't stick to skin, hair, clothing, or drapes
- Residue-free, gentle on fragile skin
- Slip-minimizing cohesion is ideal for active patients
- Available in two lengths and multiple widths
- Tears easily, quickly, and cleanly by hand