- Waterproof and aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination
- High moisture vapor permeability
- The acrylic adhesive minimizes the risk of skin damage upon removal
- Adaptable to awkward areas
- Unique and novel roll format enables rapid and economical use
- Latex-free. Non-sterile
Its high moisture vapor permeability allows the skin to breathe. The acrylic adhesive minimizes the risk of skin damage on removal, especially after long periods of wear.
Adaptable to awkward areas OpSite Flexifix has been designed to allow easy application of the film to awkward areas of the body and over dressings and tubes.
The film is highly conformable and extensible to increase patient comfort. Unique Roll System The unique and novel roll format enables rapid and economical use of the OpSite film to create comfortable, waterproof fixation for dressings.
Indicates It can be used for: Retention of primary dressings eg, Melolin* Low Adherent Dressings or Allevyn* Hydrocellular Hydrophilic Polyurethane Wound Dressing Fixation of tubing Treatment of painful peripheral neuropathy Skin protection under leg bags, stoma devices, etc.
Reduction of shearing forces on unbroken skin, e.g. in Pressure Sore Prophylaxis