Medline Fit Guard Touch is a Nitrile Examination glove. It is powder-free and latex-free. A box contains 300 pcs nitrile powder-free gloves. Disposable Nitrile gloves.
Medline Fit Guard Touch Nitrile Gloves Specifications
|Finger Thickness||3.1 mil|
Nitrile Powder Free Gloves by Medline Fit Guard Touch Standard
- Meets ASTM D6319 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs
- Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs per ASTM D6978
Nitrile Powder Free Gloves by Medline Fit Guard Touch Features
- Sensitive nitrile gloves designed to combine tactile feel with durable nitrile protection and textured fingertips for enhanced grip
- Color-coded sizing helps quickly identify the right size
- FitGuard Touch Nitrile Gloves (FG3002 series and FG100M series) use Zinc Di-n-butyldithiocarbamate (ZDBC), a carbamate accelerator
BUY MEDLINE NITRILE POWDER-FREE GLOVES IN TORONTO AT EMERDEPOT.COM
EmerDepot is approved by Health Canada for Medical Devices Establishment License
Contact Us for N95, Adult & Kids Face Mask, Medical Supplies, Nitrile Gloves, PPE, Rapid Antigen Test :Call: 1-888-401-3637 or 647- 879- 7225
Visit our Location: 3220 Dufferin Street, Unit- 14 A, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6A 2T3
Both N95 and KN95 masks are not reusable. After regular use, the mask effectiveness declines. Anytime you come in close contact with infected with COVID-19, you should use new N95 or KN95 facemask.
Emerdepot, a medical suppliers based on Toronto, provide free sample to test before you buy a box. We also provide Fit Test.
We are leading wholesale medical supplies based in Toronto helping Canadians to get safety equipment. We have large catalogue of Health care, Medical Supplies, PPE, Disaster management.