A breathable fixation dressing that allows you to monitor the wound area.
Mepore® Film is a self-adhesive film dressing that’s ideal as a secondary fixation dressing to cover hydrogel or alginate. You can also use it for a wide range of clean wounds in the granulation phase.
Mepore Film is air permeable to prevent maceration of the wound and it’s designed to be easy to apply, even when you’re wearing gloves. Because it’s transparent, it’s easy to see the area surrounding the wound.
- Breathable to prevent maceration and help maintain a moist wound environment
- Protection paper is easy to remove and is also aseptic
- Water-based, solvent-free adhesive provides gentle fixation
- Viral and bacterial barrier
- Fabric is conformable and flexible to allow body movement