Antimicrobial all-in-one foam dressing for medium to high-exuding wounds
Mepilex® Border Ag all-in-one silver foam dressing delivers a rapid and sustained antimicrobial action to reduce bioburden in the wound. The multipurpose design means you can use it for medium to high-exuding chronic and acute wounds, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, malignant wounds, partial thickness burns, and traumatic and surgical wounds.
Mepilex Border Ag can inactivate wound-relevant pathogens (bacteria and fungi) within 3 hours, as shown in vitro. An international consensus states that an antimicrobial action is indicated to help reduce bioburden in infected wounds. And acts as an antimicrobial barrier in wounds at high risk of infection or re-infection.
The Mepilex Border Ag design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. That means less pain for your patients during dressing changes.
- Less painful dressing changes
- Rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity
- Retains a high volume of fluid for effective exuding-wound management
- All-in-one silver foam dressing
- For pressure ulcers and other chronic and acute wounds