Mesalt supports the cleansing of moderately to heavily discharging wounds including infected wounds Absorbs exudate, bacteria, and necrotic material Effectively supports the cleansing of the wounds.
- Natural cleansing action supports healing, even in infected wounds
- Absorbs exudate, bacteria and necrotic material
- Easy one-step application
- Creates a hypertonic wound environment that is unfavorable to micro-organisms
- Supports bacterial balance
- Maintains its integrity even when fully saturated
- Easy application Areas of use Mesalt is intended for the management of heavily discharging and discharging infected wounds in the inflammatory phase and deep cavity wounds such as pressure sores and surgical wounds.
- Design Mesalt is made of an absorbent, viscose/polyester nonwoven impregnated with sodium chloride.
- Mesalt is available in 5x5, 7.5x7.5, 10x10 and 2x100 cm.
- Please note that Malt is not to be used on low exuding wounds.
How does Mesalt NaCl tape work?
The discharge from the wound releases sodium chloride from the dressing. Mesalt effectively stimulates the cleansing of wounds in the inflammatory phase by absorbing exudate, bacteria, and necrotic material from the wound, thereby facilitating the natural wound healing process.