The CAIRE AirSep NewLife Concentrator is the most durable and capable high-, continuous-flow stationary oxygen concentrator. Likewise, this stationary oxygen concentrator combines high pressure – 20 psi outlet pressure – with high flow to create up to 10 LPM of therapeutic oxygen. Hence, it is ideal for long-term care facilities where higher oxygen flow is necessary.
The 10 LPM dual flow units of CAIRE AirSep Newlife Oxygen Concentrator provide additional savings to long-term care facilities. To be specific, they have the capability to deliver oxygen to two patients simultaneously from a single concentrator. Additionally, the New Life Intensity 10 LPM Airsep Stationary Oxygen Concentrator performs admirably in homecare settings as well as long-term care facilities.
Likewise, this product is more useful where oxygen levels of more than 5 LPM are required. Moreover, the continuous flow oxygen concentrator has a battery-operated alarm that alerts when there is a power outage, when the pressure is high or low when the battery needs to be tested and more.
Also, check out: Eclipse 5® Portable Oxygen Concentrator
It provides alerts for low oxygen concentration levels. In addition, the product is available with an optional oxygen monitor. Additionally, pediatric patients with a low flowmeter block can use the New Life Intensity Stationary Oxygen Concentrator, in addition to a large number of additional medical uses.
The New Life Intensity Stationary Oxygen Concentrator can be used for pediatric applications with a low flowmeter block. Also, for people who live at higher altitudes or take a certain prescription dose, this device can be handy.
Handles a number of medical conditions
Connect a jet neb bottle to the concentrator's oxygen outlet to deliver humidified oxygen to trach patients. In addition, the New Life Intensity Stationary Oxygen Concentrator can be used for a variety of medical procedures, such as:
- Tracheostomy set up humidification
- Large-volume jet nebulizers
- Medication nebulizers
- Long oxygen tubing runs
CAIRE AirSep Oxygen Concentrator- 10L, 120/60, O2 Main Features:
- High-powered, high output, 10 liter-per-minute continuous flow oxygen concentrator from Caire.
- As a matter of fact, the CAIRE AirSep NewLife Concentrator is available in dual flow.
- Also, it features simple-to-use controls
- In addition, it includes a direct humidifier bottle attachment
- Comes with 20 psi outlet pressure. To be specific, this outlet pressure is approximately three times higher than other high-flow units.
- The oxygen monitor measures oxygen concentration and will light up when levels are 82% or less. Furthermore, the alarm of the CAIRE AirSep Newlife Concentrator will chime if the O2 concentration remains below 82% for more than 15 minutes.
- CAIRE AirSep Oxygen Concentrator can be used as Nebulizer with medicine. Hence, it can be perfect for inhaling medication treatment.
In addition, for more information download the catalog.
|CAIRE AirSep Newlife Oxygen Concentrator|
|Flow Rates||2.0 – 10.0 LPM|
|Weight||10 LPM: 58 lb. (26.3 kg)|
|Dimensions||27.5 in H x 16.5 in W x 14.5 in D
69.9 cm H x 41.9 cm W x 36.8 cm D
|O2 Outlet Pressure||20 psig (138 kPa)|
|Power Draw||590 watts|
|Sound Level||55 dB(A)|
|Oxygen Purity||2-9 LPM: 92%+3.5/-3%
10 LPM: 90%+5.5/-3%
|Operating Environment||41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C),
UP to 95% humidity
|Storage Environment||-4º F to 140º F (-20°C to 60°C),
up to 95% relative humidity
600 watts–2-10 LPM model
Two-prong polarized plug
Double insulated cabinet
120 VAC, 60 Hz, 6.0 amps
230 VAC, 50 Hz, 3.0 amps
Felt Filter - 1 Year Replacement,
Intake filter - Clean Weekly
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years|
|Download Manual||Click Here|