Hinge-Free Instrument Lubricant
Hinge-Free Instrument Lubricant is a non-silicone-based surgical instrument lubricant, sometimes known as instrument milk, for metal instruments. Regular use of Hinge-Free will keep surgical instruments operating freely and easily.
- The excellent lubricating ability helps extend instrument life
- The non-Silicone-based formula does not interfere with steam or ethylene oxide sterilization
- Neutral pH is safe for use on stainless steel and aluminum
- Contains anti-microbial preservatives to ensure that product doesn’t support microorganism growth
How Hinge-Free Instrument Lubricant Works
With the help of this surgical instrument lubricant, your instrument investment will be protected. Hinge-Free Instrument Lubricant contains an antimicrobial as a preservative, ensuring that the product will not support the growth of microorganisms, while corrosion inhibitors protect during sterilization. The neutral pH of this surgical instrument lubricant provides compatibility with stainless steel, tungsten carbide, aluminum, and titanium.
Why Hinge-Free Instrument Lubricant?
- Protection – Helps protect surgical instruments, which represents a large investment to health care facilities
- Compatibility – Its neutral pH is safe for use on stainless steel or aluminum
- Cost-Savings – Helps extend instrument life and facilitates future optimal use
Both N95 and KN95 masks are not reusable. After regular use, the mask effectiveness declines. Anytime you come in close contact with infected with COVID-19, you should use new N95 or KN95 facemask.
Emerdepot, a medical suppliers based on Toronto, provide free sample to test before you buy a box. We also provide Fit Test.
We are leading wholesale medical supplies based in Toronto helping Canadians to get safety equipment. We have large catalogue of Health care, Medical Supplies, PPE, Disaster management.