The nebulizer machine changes medication from a liquid to a mist so you can inhale it into your lungs. The Medicine solution is converted from liquid to a mist. It delivers medication directly to the lungs and the respiratory system. Patients with asthma, COPD, or other lung disease have been prescribed medicine that can be taken using a nebulizer. It is used to treat chronic lung diseases by delivering medicine through the respiratory tract. The medicine cup is filled with liquid medicine, the mouthpiece is placed in your mouth, and slow deep breaths are taken to inhale medicine through the respiratory tract.
Nebulizer Machine available at Emerdepot Toronto:
- MedPro Compressor Nebulizer system (Best Sellers)
- Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System (Top Demanded)
- Pulmo-Aide Compact Compressor Nebulizer System with Disposable Nebulizer
Nebulizer mask for Adults:
- Adult Side Draft Nebulizer Mask, 7'- Aerosol kit-1705
- Updraft Nebulizer kit with T Mouth Piece- Aerosol kit-1809
- Nebulizer Kit 953 Adult- AMG 705-520
- Medication Nebulizer with Adult Aerosol mask- 7FT Oxygen tubing
Nebulizer mask for Pediatric:
- Pediatric Total Non-Rebreathing Oxygen Mask Kit 7' (with tubing)
- Pediatric Partial Non-Rebreathing Oxygen Mask Kit 7' (with tubing)
Nebulizer Inhaler Medicine:
We have a wide range of saline for inhalation available at 3ml, 5ml, 15ml, etc. We carry the best brand like Addipak etc.
- Addipak® Saline Solution 0.9% NaCl, (3mL) - Inhalation
- Addipak® Saline Solution 0.9% NaCl, (5mL) - Inhalation
- Addipak® Saline Solution 0.9% NaCl, (15mL) - Inhalation
Nebulizer for Kids:
We have a wide range of nebulizer machines. Please call us at 1-888-401-3637 for more information and shipping details.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nebulizer Machines
How To Use A Nebulizer Machine
Here are some basic instructions for using a Nebulizer:
- Place the nebulizer on a stable surface that can accommodate its weight.
- Clean your hands before beginning the procedure.
- Put the drug into the nebulizer cup after accurately measuring it.
- Put the nebulizer cup and mask together.
- Connect the mask to the nebulizer tube.
- Turn on the nebulizer after connecting it. A thin mist ought to emerge from the tubing's rear.
- Breathe in deeply and slowly for 2-3 seconds before exhaling.
- Till all of the medication has disappeared, keep up the treatment. The nebulizer creates a sputtering sound when there is not much medication left.
If you start to feel dizzy or shaky, stop the treatment, and consult a doctor or your healthcare provider.
Do I Need A Prescription To Buy A Nebulizer Machine?
Yes, a prescription is required in order to purchase a nebulizer. Your doctor, who is attending to your respiratory condition, can write you a prescription.
How Often Should You Use A Nebulizer Machine?
Nebulizer use is required when taking the prescribed dosage. Nebulizers can typically be used up to three or four times per day, depending on the situation.
How Long Does A Nebulizer Machine Last?
Each nebulizer treatment lasts between five and fifteen minutes. You inhale air through the nebulizer's attached mask or mouthpiece. By taking slow, deep breaths, you can inhale the medication as it progressively transforms into a mist.
How to use a nebulizer machine?
Please go through the video. The instructions provided in this video program are not a substitute for professional medical advice from a qualified provider or pharmacist.
What is the use of a nebulizer Machine?
- Use nebulizer compressors for supplying the essential power to treat lung illness symptoms by delivering aerosol medication while also driving the compressed air to the nebulizer and forcing the mist via the nebulizer mouthpiece.
- Use portable nebulizers for lung therapy away from home, a smaller device to deliver aerosol medication, and a battery-operated nebulizer compressor.
- Use nebulizers for: An crucial component for mixing the air and medication solution to create microscopic mist, it can be attached to a nebulizer compressor to breathe medicated mist or to a mask to breathe medicated mist through the mouth and nose.
Can I Fly With My Portable Nebulizer Machine?
Make sure your portable nebulizers are FAA certified if you intend to take them on a flight. You are now able to use the nebulizer while flying thanks to this certification.
You must use a carry case while traveling with a portable nebulizer to shield it from scuffs and damage. Additionally, to prevent any delays, let the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) personnel know that you have a nebulizer and prescription medication in your suitcase.
We have a variety of nebulizers available at The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop. Contact us right away so we can help you explore your alternatives if you're not sure which product will fulfill your needs or if you have any other queries.