Saljet Sodium Chloride is used in wound dressing, bruises, cuts, and minor burns for moisturizing and lubricating; before the removal from the wound area.
Saljet is simply a better alternative for delivering small volume topical sterile saline. Saljet is faster, more sterile, and more economical than the practice of drawing multiple applications from a one-liter container of saline using syringes and needles. Saljet Rinse is a 30ml unit dose vials of topical sterile saline designed for those occasions when all you need is a small volume of sterile saline.
- Convenient to carry and economical.
- For use in moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings for traumatic wounds, cuts, bruises, and minor burns prior to the removal from the wound area
- A better alternative to delivering a small volume (30ml) of topical sterile saline
- Faster, sterile, and more economical than the standard practice of drawing multiple applications from a large container of saline using syringes and needles
- Several strips of Saljet® applicators can be carried in the pocket, reducing time-consuming trips to the supply room
- Sterility is assured for each application and every patient
- Saljet® eliminates the potential for bacterial contamination from reused saline containers and reduces the use of needles
Product Technical Details:
- Sodium Chloride Irrigation, Cleaning wound area
- Brand: WINCHESTER
- Anti-leaking technology, Nozzle doesn't touch surface
- Can be Applied Horizontal and vertical in any direction
- Product code: 3001-00
- Dimension: 3.75x1x1"
- Size: 30 ml
- Doesn't contain antimicrobial or other ingredients.
- For External Use only. Not for Injection.
- Made in Germany.
Note: IV Saline Solutions are Packed with External Protection plastics bag. We verify the expiry date before shipment.
- Do not use unless the product is clear, If there is any evidence of leakage prior to breaking the seal, discard. Discard any unused portion.
- Federal(USA) law restricts this device to sale by or order of a physician or a licensed healthcare practitioner.