- 1 Tray 1200 ml
- 1 Solution Container 500 ml
- 1 Piston Syringe
- 1 Alcohol Swab (NPN 80005670)
- 1 Underpad
- 1 Syringetip Protector
- 1 CSR Wrap
- Peel back the protective cover on the outer tray.
- Remove the graduated container and syringe from the outer tray and stand upright.
- Use tip protector to maintain sterility of connector on drainage tube.
- Prepare solution and place in the graduated container.
- The alcohol prep pad may be used to cleanse the catheter-drainage tube connection.
- Proceed with irrigation, observing the aseptic technique.
- Collect irrigation drainage in the outer tray.