7% Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) indicator test strips are used for confirming that the disinfection solution has been correctly diluted prior to its use to ensure the solution is doing its job as a sanitizer, disinfectant, or sterilant. It is used to dip-and-read reagent strips for semi-quantitative determination of hydrogen peroxide concentration in AHP disinfectant solutions for various applications.
The reaction of the AHP Test is based on a proprietary coupling system where the AHP reacts with an iodide salt and a coupler to form a brown-colored complex
Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide Indicator Test Strip For Pre-Empt Cs 20 Solution.
- Used with Accel CS20 solution.
- Easy-to-use monitoring system for users of high-level disinfectants and chemosterilants
- Can be used for 7% Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide High-Level Disinfectant and Chemosterilant
- Quickly determines if the correct concentration of hydrogen peroxide is present
- Pass / Fail reading
- 12-month shelf life for unopened bottles, 6-month shelf once bottles are opened