Nurse Assist USP Normal Saline Irrigation Solution is designed for wound treatment and irrigation. This sterile Sodium Chloride Solution has a 0.9 percent sodium chloride, perfect for irrigation of devices or wound rinsing and debridement. The Nurse Assist Normal Saline Irrigation Solution is not intended for injection or inhaling. Unlike some other wound wash, Sodium Chloride solutions, USP Normal Irrigation Solution has a convenient screw-top bottle, with latex-free packaging.
Normal Saline 6270 Specifications:
- Volume: 250 mL
- pH: 4.5-7.0
- SKU: 6270
- 0.9% Sodium Chloride
- For moistening absorbent wound dressings and cleaning minor cuts, minor burns, superficial abrasions, and minor irritations of the skin
- Not for injection.
- Container Type: Bottle, Screw Top
- No antimicrobial or other substance was added.
- Contents are sterile unless the container is opened or damaged.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 24 Per Case
- Made in the USA.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov