3M Particulate Healthcare Respirator 1860 - N95
- Niosh approved N95
- Offers 95% BFE according to ASTM F2101
- Meets Canadian and US CDC Guideline for Macrobacterium Tuberculosis exposure control
- Fluids resistant according to ASTM F1859
The 3M™ Particulate Healthcare Respirator helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid-resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414 and in USA at 1-800-243-4630.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Meets Canadian and US CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- Fluid-resistant according to ASTM F1859