3M 9205 Plus Features:
- NIOSH approved for > 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Has N95 is a three-panel, flat-fold disposable respirator designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against non-oil-based particles.
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Soft inner materials
- An adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-5726
These features are designed to enhance user comfort; the unique three-panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and its individual packaging allows for easy storage prior to use.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging.
*NOTE: These are repackaged from a larger case of 440 pcs and will not contain a retail box. But on request, we could provide the LOT# and Expiry and access to our Main distributor of 3M for any verification.
Contact Us for Medical supplies, PPE, Face Mask, Rapid Test Information:
Call: 1888-401-3637, 647- 879- 7225,
Visit our Location: 3220 Dufferin Street, Unit- 14 A, North York Ontario Canada M6A 2T3
Both N95 and KN95 masks are not reusable. After regular use, the mask effectiveness declines. Anytime you come in close contact with infected with COVID-19, you should use new N95 or KN95 facemask.
Emerdepot, a medical suppliers based on Toronto, provide free sample to test before you buy a box. We also provide Fit Test.
We are leading wholesale medical supplies based in Toronto helping Canadians to get safety equipment. We have large catalogue of Health care, Medical Supplies, PPE, Disaster management.